Thursday, October 3, 2013

Game #50 – didn’t happen...

Game #50 – didn’t happen


I thought I’d make it to 50 this year, which would be pretty close to my season high. (Primarily due to all the night games this year.) But we were leaving for Santa Fe in the morning, and I was very unprepared, and needed to stay home to take care of some house things before we left. So no 50 for me. I think Heather said she hit 50 last night. Woo Hoo!!

Cubs ended up losing 8-2. Shouldn’t the Pirates have been hungover from their champagne celebration yesterday? Even hungover, they can beat the Cubs…

And the Cubs have officially lost 50 games at home this year. 30-50 at home and 35-43 on the road. Still one game left at Wrigley and 3 in St Louis. Glad I’ll be in Santa Fe not paying attention to those games : )

Thanks for reading everyone. We only hit 32 restaurants, so I’ll have to write up my Santa Fe selections to see if we make it to 40!

No comments:

Post a Comment